TO TREAT DISCOLOURATIONS
HIGH TOLERANCE AND EFFICACY
This serum is recommended for night use as a whitening treatment for the skin with hyperpigmentation or uneven tone.
The product should be applied locally to areas affected by hyperpigmentation such as freckles, age spots, brown spots, solar lentigines, and post-acne, post-inflammatory or pregnancy hyperpigmentation (e.g. melasma).
The serum is well tolerated and suitable also for sensitive skin.
The serum’s concentrated formula is based on a unique complex of 3 acids and a biologically active form of vitamin C.
The serum regulates the process of melanogenesis on three levels to reduce the existing hyperpigmentation and prevent any new one.
Mandelic acid penetrates the skin and inhibits tyrosinase, this way reducing melanin synthesis and promoting its even distribution in the epidermis.
Salicylic acid minimizes the appearance of hyperpigmentation by exfoliating the dead cornified layer of the epidermis and normalizing the process of skin cell renewal.
Citric acid has a depigmenting effect; it lightens the outer layer of the skin and evens out its tone.
The serum does not influence the pigmentation of healthy skin. When using the product you may experience temporary skin redness, which is a natural reaction.
- Citric acid – has a depigmenting effect; it lightens the outer layer of the skin and evens out its tone.
- Salicylic acid – a BHA acid which exhibits strong keratolytic activity. It minimizes the appearance of epidermal hyperpigmentation by exfoliating the dead cornified layer of the epidermis and normalizing the process of skin cell renewal.
- Mandelic acid – an alpha hydroxy acid obtained through hydrolysis of bitter almond extract. It exfoliates and regenerates the epidermis. It penetrates the epidermis and inhibits tyrosinase, this way reducing the synthesis of melanin which is present in the surface layers of the skin, and promoting its even distribution in the epidermis.
- Vitamin C – inhibits the activity of tyrosinase (an enzyme activating the process of skin discolouration). It has a lightening effect on the surface layer of the skin. It reduces the detrimental effects of UV radiation, protecting the DNA of skin cells. It also prevents lipid peroxidation and inhibits skin ageing.
Safety and high tolerance confirmed by dermatological tests.
Efficacy proven by dermatological tests on skin with discolourations.
- 60% reduces intensity of hyperpigmentation
- 60% evens out skin tone
- 67% effectively exfoliates the epidermis
Source: Test conducted at an Independent Research Institute after 4 weeks of product use under supervision of clinical dermatologists.