PROFESSIONAL NORMALIZING SHAMPOO
for seborrhoeic scalp and oily hair
HIGH TOLERANCE AND EFFICACY
The shampoo is recommended for daily care of seborrhoeic scalp and oily hair.
Developed by Dr Irena Eris Centre for Science and Research, this concentrated formula enriched with burdock extract effectively cleanses the hair and normalizes excessive scalp oiliness, reducing it by 35% on average.
A stable form of vitamin B3 reduces excessive sebum secretion. Octopirox® restores the natural balance of the cutaneous microflora. Glycerin deeply moisturizes hair structure, and precious wheat proteins make hair significantly smoother and more elastic.
The shampoo has a pH level similar to that of the scalp.
The shampoo normalizes excessive scalp oiliness, leaving the hair clean and light for longer. 80% of female users who shampooed their hair daily confirmed that after using the product, their hair was soft and full of volume 1-2 days longer than before.
- HIGH TOLERANCE AND EFFICACY
- CLINICALLY AND DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED
Volume: 250 ml
Apply the shampoo onto wet hair.
Rub it in to work up lather.
Leave it on for about 1-2 minutes.
Rinse thoroughly with water.
Repeat application if necessary.
If the shampoo gets in your eyes, wash them with water right away.
- Burdock extract – effectively controls bacterial microflora and reduces excessive hair oiliness. It has antibacterial properties.
- Biotin extract – helps maintain a healthy scalp, minimizes seborrhoeic dermatitis and reduces excessive sebum secretion. It strengthens hair bulbs and restores vitality and shine to your hair. It significantly improves hair condition, making it thicker and more elastic.
- Vitamin B3 – reduces excessive sebum secretion. It boosts regeneration of the scalp and hair damaged by UV rays.
- Piroctone olamine – restores the natural balance of the cutaneous micro-flora, reducing flaking of the hairless and hairy skin (dandruff) and preventing its recurrence.
THE PRODUCT HAS RECEIVED POSITIVE OPINIONS FROM DERMATOLOGISTS.
Efficacy confirmed by dermatological tests.
- 83% relieves scalp itching
- 85% reduces hair oiliness