PROFESSIONAL SOOTHING SHAMPOO
for sensitive scalp for fine and delicate hair
HIGH TOLERANCE AND EFFICACY
The shampoo is recommended for daily care of sensitive scalp prone to irritation and fine and delicate hair.
Developed by Dr Irena Eris Centre for Science and Research, this rich formula restores physiological balance to the scalp and gently cleanses the hair, leaving it shiny and full of volume, which was confirmed by 80% of female users.
Mint extract rich in flavonoids combined with precious rapeseed oil effectively relieves irritations, while soothing linseed extract and vitamin E promote skin regeneration and prevent further damage. Cationic polymers and emollients have a detangling effect and prevent split ends.
The shampoo has a pH level similar to that of the scalp.
The shampoo effectively relieves scalp irritations and strengthens hair structure along the hair shaft, adding volume to the hair. It leaves the hair full of energy and vitality, naturally shiny and detangled.
- HIGH TOLERANCE AND EFFICACY
- DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED
Volume: 250 ml
Apply the shampoo onto wet hair.
Rub it into the scalp to work up lather.
Leave it on for about 1-2 minutes.
Rinse thoroughly with water.
Repeat application as necessary.
If the shampoo gets in your eyes, wash them with water right away.
- Canola oil – a rich source of vitamin E with soothing properties. It fights excessive skin dryness.
- Mint extract – has an antibacterial, refreshing and cleansing effect, and improves elasticity of the hair shaft.
- Emollients – boost moisture and lipid levels in the hair to make it nourished, elastic, soft to the touch and tangle-free.
- Cationic polymers – have a detangling effect and prevent split ends.
- Linseed extract – forms a film on the surface of the scalp and hair shafts to minimize their contact with irritants. It prevents further damage to the hair and promotes its regeneration.
- Vitamin E – provides protection from environmental aggressors, moisturizes the hair and stimulates hair shaft regeneration and renewal.
THE PRODUCT HAS RECEIVED POSITIVE OPINIONS FROM DERMATOLOGISTS.
Efficacy confirmed by dermatological tests.
- 86% soothes
- 76% alleviates irritation
- 79% relieves itchy scalp
- 90% effectively cleanses
Source: Confirmed during in vivo tests at the Dr Irena Eris Centre for Science and Research following 2 weeks of use.