SPECIALIST ANTI-DANDRUFF SHAMPOO
for oily scalp for oily dandruff
HIGH TOLERANCE AND EFFICACY
CLINICALLY AND DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED
The shampoo is indicated for persons suffering from the so-called wet dandruff, seborrhoeic dermatitis, psoriasis or pruritus of the scalp.
It can be used for dandruff treatment or prevention.
The specialist formula based on a complex of thyme oil and willow extract has strong antibacterial and antifungal properties. It regulates desquamation of the dead cells of the oily scalp (according to 66% of respondents*).
A unique combination of tea tree extract and manuka oil has an anti-inflammatory and anti-dandruff effect (according to 72% of respondents*).
The shampoo restores the natural balance of the scalp and leaves the hair soft and detangled also reduces sebum secretion and has an anti-inflammatory and anti-dandruff effect.
It eliminates scalp itching and redness.
It prevents excessive oiliness, leaving the hair shiny and full of volume.
- HIGH TOLERANCE AND EFFICACY
- CLINICALLY AND DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED
Volume: 250 ml
Apply the shampoo onto wet hair.
Rub it in to work up lather.
Leave it on for about 1-2 minutes.
Rinse thoroughly with water.
Repeat application as necessary.
Depending on the intensity of scalp problems, use the shampoo daily (for intense treatment) or 1-2 times per week (for prevention).
If the shampoo gets into your eyes, wash them with water right away.
- Tea tree oil – has strong antibacterial and soothing properties. It does not cause allergies or scalp irritation.
- Manuka oil – has antibacterial properties, reduces sweating and supports dandruff treatment. It has a probiotic effect and promotes balance of the bacterial skin flora.
- Thyme oil – has antibacterial, antifungal and disinfecting properties. It regulates desquamation of the dead cells of the oily scalp.
- Willow extract – has an antibacterial and cooling effect. It promotes epidermal desquamation and helps reduce scalp irritation.
Safety and high tolerance confirmed by clinical and dermatological tests.
Efficacy confirmed by dermatological tests.
- 88% reduces dandruff
- 75% relieves scalp itching
Source: Confirmed by user tests conducted at the Dr Irena Eris Centre for Science and Research after 2 weeks of product use.