ANTI-WRINKLE AND EVEN TONE
FACE CREAM SPF 10
HIGH TOLERANCE AND EFFICACY
The cream is recommended for daily care of mature skin prone to irritations, redness and dilated capillaries.
The cream’s innovative formula based on active anti-wrinkle agents (high concentration peptides, vitamins E and B3) intensely boosts skin firmness and smoothness. Even the most prominent wrinkles become shallower and the skin regains its natural suppleness.
A combination of chlorophyll and vitamin B3 significantly reduces discolourations. Shea butter and allantoin work together to control skin redness and prevents irritations, reducing the tendency to erythema and new capillary problems.
The cream perfectly nourishes and revitalizes tired skin, preventing excessive loss of moisture. Its green tinge resulting from chlorophyll gently evens out the skin tone.
- HIGH TOLERANCE AND EFFICACY
- CLINICALLY AND DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED
Volume: 50 ml
To prepare the skin for application of the cream, cleanse your face using a Pharmaceris N cleanser.
Proceed to apply the cream to the skin of your face and neck. Use daily in the morning and at bedtime.
It is an excellent make-up base.
- Peptides – stimulate protein synthesis to minimize the appearance of wrinkles and hollow areas, and delay skin ageing. It promotes regeneration, restoring proper tightness and firmness to the skin.
- Vitamin E – the so-called youth vitamin with significant anti-oxidant properties which protects the skin from free radicals and environmental aggressors. It reduces wrinkles, moisturizes the skin and boosts skin regeneration and renewal.
- Vitamin B3 – helps regenerate the epidermal lipid barrier, strengthening blood vessels and reducing their visibility and redness. It stimulates collagen synthesis and normalizes ceramide production and epidermal maturation. It improves skin moisture levels, enhances elasticity and prevents discolourations. It makes the skin smoother and firmer.
- Chlorophyll – accelerates skin regeneration, evens out its colour and brightensdiscolourations.
- Shea butter – mimics the skin’s natural protective lipid barrier, effectively soothes and nourishes the skin. It controls erythema and prevents new capillary problems.
- Avocado oil – prevents moisture escape from the epidermis, hydrating the deep skin layers and replenishing nutrients.
- Allantoin – has a soothing effect; brings relief and promotes epidermal regeneration.
Safety and high tolerance confirmed by dermatological tests.
Efficacy confirmed by dermatological tests on skin prone to dilated capillaries.
- 78% makes the skin smoother
- 74% reduces erythema
- 81% promotes regeneration
- 63% evens out the skin tone