CLEANSING FACIAL DERMO-PEELING
REFINES SKIN PORES
HIGH TOLERANCE AND EFFICACY
Peeling recommended for deep cleansing of facial skin affected by moderate acne (pimples, papules, blackheads) with a tendency to shine. Not recommended in acute purulent inflammatory lesions.
Peeling in the form of a crystalline gel unblocks and deeply cleanses pores, removing impurities. Reduces the existing blackheads and prevents the formation of new blemishes. The peeling particles gently exfoliate dead skin cells without irritating the skin. They reduce the visibility of imperfections, smooth out and even out the skin’s structure to keep it smooth. In combination with Vitamin B3, they stimulate cell renewal, speeding up the regeneration process. The Pore-Diminish formula strengthens the collagen fibres of the skin around the pores, narrowing them and reducing their visibility.
- HIGH TOLERANCE AND EFFICACY
- DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED
Volume: 50 ml
Apply the peeling to moistened skin, avoiding the eye area. Massage gently in circular motions. Then rinse thoroughly with warm water. Use 2-3 times a week. Follow with a proper toner and cream from the Pharmaceris T line.
- Vitamin B3 reduces excessive sebum secretion. It boosts the process of skin regeneration.
- Pore-Diminish formula effectively unclogs and cleanses skin pores, reducing their size and minimizing their appearance.
- Peeling particles boost exfoliation of the cornified layers of the epidermis. They have a cleansing effect and reduce the visibility of imperfections. They smooth out uneven skin texture.
Safety and high tolerance confirmed by dermatological tests.
Efficacy proven by dermatological tests on acne-prone skin.
- 97% makes the skin smoother
- 90% unblocks pores
- 79% exfoliates the epidermis
- 59% reduces skin pores