MILD ENZYME PEELING
for the face
HIGH TOLERANCE AND EFFICACY
CLINICALLY AND DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED
This peel is recommended for the delicate and hypersensitive skin which is prone to irritation and allergic reactions, looking dull and tired.
The peel contains natural proteolytic enzymes which thoroughly remove dead skin cells without any need to rub on. It smoothes out the skin and gently evens out its tone.
The formula is enriched with hygroscopic molecules which enhance the peel’s moisturizing effect. The product promotes regeneration and enhances the skin’s ability to absorb active ingredients contained in creams.
SCIENTIFICALLY ADVANCED INNOVATIVE IMMUNO-PREBIOTIC and LEUKINE-BARRIER FORMULAS regulate the function of the skin’s immune system and relieve irritations. They stimulate the growth of the protective physiological cutaneous micro-flora to decrease the skin’s sensitivity.
They actively prevent irritation, redness, itching and burning, promoting a healthy look and feel of the skin.
- HIGH TOLERANCE AND EFFICACY
- CLINICALLY AND DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED
Volume: 50 ml
Cleanse the skin using pharmaceris a products and spread the peel evenly all over the face and neck.
Avoid the eye area.
Leave it on for 5-8 minutes and wipe away with a cotton pad soaked with the Pharmaceris A toner or water.
Follow with cream.
Use twice a week.
- Immuno–Prebiotic Formula – a formula which relieves irritations and controls skin hypersensitivity.
- Leukine-Barrier Formula – a formula which restores balance of the skin’s immune system and soothes irritations.
- Papaine – an enzyme which boosts the desquamation of the cornified layers of the epidermis, cleanses and brightens the skin, and evens out its irregular texture.
Safety and high tolerance confirmed by clinical and dermatological tests.
Proven to be effective in clinical and dermatological tests on allergic and sensitive skin.
- 93% makes the skin smoother
- 86% promotes regeneration
- 75% makes the skin firmer
- 82% soothes and relieves