SPECIAL FACE CREAM
HIGH TOLERANCE AND EFFICACY
CLINICALLY AND DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED
A specialist product for daily intense skin care, recommended for skin with persistent redness, visibly dilated and broken capillaries and a tendency to erythema.
The product contains high concentrations of micronized diosmin and hesperidin, which are exceptionally effective in eliminating and preventing persistent redness. They work synergistically to strengthen capillary walls and protect them from further damage and breaking.
Shea butter, which mimics the skin’s natural protective lipid barrier, works with D-panthenol to soothe the skin and relieve irritations, intensely promoting epidermal regeneration.
The formula, rich in Canola oil, olive wax and glycerine, provides optimum lipid and moisture levels to restore smoothness and elasticity.
- HIGH TOLERANCE AND EFFICACY
- CLINICALLY AND DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED
Volume: 30 ml
To prepare the skin for application of the cream, cleanse your face using a Pharmaceris N cleanser.
Proceed to apply the cream to the skin of your face and neck.
Use daily in the morning and at bedtime. It is an excellent make-up base.
- Diosmin – strengthens vascular walls, preventing breaking and damage.
- Hesperidin – acts as an antioxidant, strengthens blood vessels and protects them from damage.
- Canola oil – a rich source of vitamin E with soothing and anti-inflammatory properties. It fights excessive skin dryness.
- D-panthenol – has a soothing and calming effect, and makes the skin less prone to hypersensitivity reactions.
- Olive wax – a gentle emollient which nourishes and moisturizes the skin.
- Shea butter – mimics the skin’s natural protective lipid barrier, effectively soothes and nourishes the skin. It controls erythema and prevents new capillary problems.
Safety and high tolerance confirmed by clinical and dermatological tests.
Efficacy confirmed by clinical and dermatological tests on skin prone to dilated capillaries.
- 78% soothes
- 67% minimizes redness
- 81% makes the skin smoother
- 74% moisturizes